Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
- Rutgers University Archives 3
- Institute of Jazz Studies 3
- Photographs 3
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Rutgers College -- Students 1
- Rutgers University—Administration 1
- Rutgers University—History 1
- Armstrong, Louis, 1901-1971 1
- Gordon, Lorraine 1
- Middleton, Velma 1
- Page, Hot Lips, 1908-1954 1
- Smith, Jabbo, 1908-1991 1
This collection contains two scrapbooks, photographs, concert posters, plaques, and newspaper clippings related to Jabbo Smith's later years. There is also correspondence with Jean-Pierre Daubresse and a 1997 Village Voice comic strip on Jabbo Smith by Harvey Pekar.
This collection contains a scrapbook made by Page that spans his entire life. The scrapbook includes photographs from his personal and professional life, as well as, newspaper clippings, concert flyers, and receipts. Also included in the collection is his obituary, memorial program, and condolence letters to his wife.
This collection contains eight candid photos of Louis Armstrong and vocalist Velma Middleton including negatives and 8x10 prints. The collection also includes a 1960 Louis Armstrong tour itinerary, a ship passenger list, and a scrapbook.