- Majority of material found within circa 1900 to present
The Uncataloged Pamphlet Collection consists of a wide variety of primarily printed material concerning the history of New Brunswick, New Jersey.
50 Cubic Feet (50 boxes)
Language of Materials
Materials are acquired through ongoing donations.
The items in the collection are arranged according to Library of Congress subject code.
In 2004, the collection underwent a major weeding project in which selected items were removed and cataloged. This work continues on a periodic basis in order to make items in the collection more readily identifiable and accessible.
- Inventory to the Uncataloged Pamphlet Collection
- Edited Full Draft
- Special Collections and University Archives
- November 2021
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.
- Special Collections and University Archives, Rutgers University received an operating support grant from the New Jersey Historical Commission, a division of the Department of State.
Part of the New Brunswick Special Collections Repository