- Majority of material found within 1840-1890 and undated
The Song Sheet Collection is comprised of lyrical song sheets, mainly from New York and Philadelphia based printers. Most of the song sheets are undated. Please note that this collection does not include musical notation.
0.75 Cubic Feet (1.5 manuscript boxes)
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged into three series. The song sheets collection series is listed alphabetically by title. Titles beginning with numbers have been placed at the end of the list.
The song sheet scrapbook is arranged alphabetically.
The Walker collection of song sheets consists of song sheets printed by George Walker of Durham, England between 1840-1870. The song sheets are listed alphabetically by title. When requesting a song sheet, please include the sheet number on the call slip.
- Inventory to the Song Sheet Collection
- Edited Full Draft
- Special Collections and University Archives
- July 2018
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.
- Special Collections and University Archives, Rutgers University received an operating support grant from the New Jersey Historical Commission, a division of the Department of State.
Part of the New Brunswick Special Collections Repository