- 1903-1989 (bulk mid-to late 1900’s)
The New Jersey Collection includes a significant body of postcards highlighting New Jersey’s rich history. Produced in and around New Jersey, these postcards feature famous landmarks, cityscapes, and popular vacation destinations.
4.83 cubic feet (36 postcard boxes, 1 letter box)
Language of Materials
The items in the finding aid for the Sinclair New Jersey Postcard Collection are arranged in order of county, city, and then category when appropriate.
Additional processing of this collection was completed by Jodi Silverman.
- Inventory to the New Jersey Postcard Collection
- Edited Full Draft
- RUL Staff
- April 2016
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.
- Special Collections and University Archives, Rutgers University received an operating support grant from the New Jersey Historical Commission, a division of the Department of State.
Part of the New Brunswick Special Collections Repository