- Majority of material found within 1859-2014 ( 1930-2002)
The New Jersey Collection includes a significant body of New Jersey cookbooks written and compiled by various local and regional groups active throughout the state during the twentieth century, with post-World War II publications constituting its most active area of development.
58 cubic feet (58 records center cartons)
Stored offsite: Advance notice required to consult these records.
Language of Materials
The items in the finding aid for the New Jersey Cookbooks Collection are arranged by place of publication.
Materials received for processing before January 1998 are cataloged as item-level records in the Library Catalog.
- Inventory to the New Jersey Cookbook Collection
- Edited Full Draft
- RUL Staff
- July 2015
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.
- Special Collections and University Archives, Rutgers University received an operating support grant from the New Jersey Historical Commission, a division of the Department of State.
Part of the New Brunswick Special Collections Repository