Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
- College facilities--United States--Design and construction--Finance. 1
- College teachers--tenure--New Jersey 1
- Curriculum planning--New Jersey 1
- Educational change 1
- Educational innovations 1
- Educational planning--New Jersey. 1 ∧ less
The Board of Governors Educational Planning and Policy Committee was established in 1950 and was charged with examining Rutgers' "educational effectiveness." The papers in this collection comprise meeting minutes and agendas, and reports and studies on such subjects as program proposals and changes; diversity amongst students and staff; promotions, tenures, and retirements; and other matters.